Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

>>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - In My Life - The Beatles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: >>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - In My Life - The Beatles

>>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - In My Life - The Beatles 7 years, 6 months ago #224

• tvcheryle
  • Administrator
Hi Everyone,

Today's Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson is now live.

Released in 1965 on the rubber soul album is ranked 23rd on the Rolling Stones article the 500 greatest songs of all time as well as shift on the list of the Beatles 100 greatest songs Mojo magazine named it the best song of all time in 2000. This is another great acoustic guitar/vocal song and is a definite winner. Lesson by Jim Bruno performance by Fred McCarty topics covered include cord closure, air balance, vocal cord shading, resonance, vibrato exercises, working with hard consonants, sustaining notes, and nasal resonator exercises. Another must for the male acoustic guitar player to learn and put another notch in their guitar strap.

Enjoy this Level 5 lesson.

www.totallyvocals.com/lessons/46-the-bea.../146-in-my-life.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: willem

Re: >>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - In My Life - The Beatles 7 years, 6 months ago #226

• willem
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you,great lesson,,only were Fred performs the whole song there's a error ''stream not fond''!!!

Re: >>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - In My Life - The Beatles 7 years, 6 months ago #229

• willem
  • Junior Boarder
Is this lesson a whole step lower then the orginal????

the section were Fred play's and sing the whole song the is a video error that say's '''STREAM NOT FOND''..

Re: >>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - In My Life - The Beatles 7 years, 6 months ago #234

• TVJim
  • Expert Boarder
Hey Willem,
are you still experiencing this problem I checked it and it seems to be running okay on my computer. I did notify TV Mike of the problem and his reply was thank you for alerting us and also any time you see a problem like this to please submit a ticket. Thank you for your comment on the lesson.
Keep singing,
TV Jim

Re: >>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - In My Life - The Beatles 7 years, 6 months ago #235

• willem
  • Junior Boarder
TVJim wrote:
Hey Willem,
are you still experiencing this problem I checked it and it seems to be running okay on my computer. I did notify TV Mike of the problem and his reply was thank you for alerting us and also any time you see a problem like this to please submit a ticket. Thank you for your comment on the lesson.
Keep singing,
TV Jim

Hi Jim,it is okay now,,must say that I like the way Freds performs,,from bottom to top,,guitar pickin(i know it only by strumming it) and the singin..
  • Page: