Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

>>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - The Intermediate Voice Course - Clip 13 - Vocal Fry
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: >>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - The Intermediate Voice Course - Clip 13 - Vocal Fry

>>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - The Intermediate Voice Course - Clip 13 - Vocal Fry 7 years, 6 months ago #320

• tvcheryle
  • Administrator
Hi Everyone,

Today's Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson is now live.

Today's lesson in the Intermediate Voice course addresses the use of vocal fry for low notes in the chest voice area. Learning how to access the low notes is just as important as accessing the high notes.

Hope you enjoy!

www.totallyvocals.com/lessons/62-voice-c...te-voice-course.html

Re: >>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - The Intermediate Voice Course - Clip 13 - Vocal Fry 7 years, 6 months ago #323

• willem
  • Junior Boarder
Hello TV,,I folowed most of the video in this course,,but there are a view video that gives an error that said: ''stream not found''.

I know I can send a ticket,,I will do that when I have time and sort the video out that gave that error...

Willem
The following user(s) said Thank You: TVJim

Re: >>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - The Intermediate Voice Course - Clip 13 - Vocal Fry 7 years, 6 months ago #325

• tvcheryle
  • Administrator
Hi Willem,

I have tested those links and I could get them to work.

Can you put in a ticket to which ones you are having issues with so I can look at it further.

Thanks!
Cheryle

Re: >>New Vocal Mastery Program and Pay Per Lesson - The Intermediate Voice Course - Clip 13 - Vocal Fry 7 years, 6 months ago #328

• willem
  • Junior Boarder
They seem to work now,,maybe I watched them to long in a row,,when it happen again I send you ticket..

The ones i got an error on I can watch now,,thanks.
  • Page: