Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Blackbird Lesson Advert - Very Annoying ----- Edit 4 Dec 11...... I'm Over It ......... Great Site :)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blackbird Lesson Advert - Very Annoying ----- Edit 4 Dec 11...... I'm Over It ......... Great Site :)

Blackbird Lesson Advert - Very Annoying ----- Edit 4 Dec 11...... I'm Over It ......... Great Site :) 9 years, 3 months ago #174

Hello Jim

I look forward to this lesson but to have the advert on each link is just too much.
It puts me off.

The preview is enough of a pre-sales advert in my opinion.

Add the links to the other lesson parts when the lesson is available.

Sorry to moan

TheresHopeYet
Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by thereshopeyet.

Re: Blackbird Lesson Advert - Very Annoying ----- :( 9 years, 3 months ago #179

• TVMike
  • Administrator
Hi,

Not sure what you are referring to with this. Anyone with Vocal Master Program (VMP) or Pay Per Lesson access can watch each lesson part. If your not clicking the links with correct access you will get the video telling you to get access first.

Please put in a ticket if you currently have VMP access and can't watch the parts. We can test as you and see if there is an issue.

Thanks

Re: Blackbird Lesson Advert - Very Annoying ----- :( 9 years, 3 months ago #180

TVMike Wrote:
If your not clicking the links with correct access you will get the video telling you to get access first.

That's what I mean Mike.... each link is an advert if you don't have access....the Free Preview advert link / Breakdown 1 IMHO is enough.... having the same advert on each link is just really tacky!

AS For Support Tickets They Are Confusing: Copy and Paste From My TG Forum Post Below

I posted a support ticket at TV and pm'd TVJim as I wasn't sure if the Support Ticket worked.
It was uncertain.

Also It would be good if TG Support and TV support had there own header on the page to identity which you are on.

Totally Guitars Support

Totally Vocals Support.

Observations..... not complaint

Thanks Mike.... I know you guys have a lot going on.... over sales is a turn off for me .... that's what I was referring to with respect to the links..... other potential viewers may feel the same.
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by thereshopeyet.

Re: Blackbird Lesson Advert - Very Annoying ----- :( 9 years, 3 months ago #181

• TVMike
  • Administrator
Hi,

Appreciate your feedback.

If you click support and the create ticket button from this site. You are on the help desk for this site. Works just like any other site that way.

Once you have your VMP access straightened out you will not be annoyed by the videos we play when you don't have access to a part. You will then have access.

Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by TVMike.

Re: Blackbird Lesson Advert - Very Annoying ----- :( Edit 4 Dec 11...... I'm Over It :) 9 years, 3 months ago #186

TGMike Wrote:
If you click support and the create ticket button from this site. You are on the help desk for this site.

Well that my understanding of it, but something weird happened the other evening.
I was on TV the other night and posted a support ticket and I'm not sure
where it went as there is no trace of it.

Anyway.... as usual you have promptly resolved the issue regarding subscriptions so no need for it now.

If I have any issues with support tickets at a later date, I'll post back

Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by thereshopeyet.
  • Page: