First Ever Weekly Wrap Up Dec. 17, 2011
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: First Ever Weekly Wrap Up Dec. 17, 2011

First Ever Weekly Wrap Up Dec. 17, 2011 7 years, 6 months ago #246

• TVMike
  • Administrator
Hi Everyone,

The first weekly wrap up here at Totally Vocals is now available.

Enjoy!

www.totallyvocals.com/blog/weeklywrapup-howtosing

Jim covers all the new lesson this last week with how to sing The Immigrant Song, vocal lesson for Superstition, Health Tips and more...
Last Edit: 7 years, 6 months ago by TVMike.

Re: First Ever Weekly Wrap Up Dec. 17, 2011 7 years, 6 months ago #247

Thanks Jim!

Really enjoyed hearing about what is going on at TV. And Neil is right, you can do no wrong when rambling and when having something to say as well and it's really nice to see you being so excited about the site!

Am also réally glad to hear that TK is going to happen and that all three sites are uniting their forces. As someone who absolutely loves to sing, play the guitar, play the piano, I have definitely found the places where I wanna be and where I will learn the most.

So thanks!

cheers

Vanessa
The following user(s) said Thank You: TVJim

Re: First Ever Weekly Wrap Up Dec. 17, 2011 7 years, 6 months ago #249

• rickspick
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello And congratz on the first wrap up
Enjoyed it all

Rick

Re: First Ever Weekly Wrap Up Dec. 17, 2011 7 years, 6 months ago #256

• willem
  • Junior Boarder
Jim,,you did'nt talk to much,,well you could have sing all those words..lol

I am glad to be here and will spend much time(can't do much now I have a cold and must get off of smoking),,what i seen yet was way awesome,thanks

Though i have one question...Q,is it important to let us know in which key the lessons are ?,, I know we must see or hear it by our self I geuss but I just want to ask this,,

wish you and your team the best with the site you are all awesome,,,

Willem

Re: First Ever Weekly Wrap Up Dec. 17, 2011 7 years, 6 months ago #257

• TVJim
  • Expert Boarder
Hey thank you so much Vanessa,
I'm kind of right in line with you I play guitar obviously keyboards, violin and the Chapman stick and a electronic horn. As time goes on some of the these instrument will be reflected in projects that I'm doing that are coming up. So just like you I have such a passion and love for music. Not to sound hokey but it truly is magical and has been magical for me all of my life. Thank you for your positive input.
Cheers back at you
keep singing,
TV Jim

Re: First Ever Weekly Wrap Up Dec. 17, 2011 7 years, 6 months ago #258

• TVJim
  • Expert Boarder
Willem, you have a very good point I will start mentioning the keys that the songs are in. You may not see it for a while because I've created lessons that haven't been released yet and am always working on lessons simultaneously. Thank you as well for all the great kind input. So take care of yourself maybe try some my little health remedies and see if they work for you and get back to singing as soon as you feel up to it.
Keep singing,
TV Jim
  • Page: