From TG to TV..here I am
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to Totally Vocals
  • Page:

TOPIC: From TG to TV..here I am

From TG to TV..here I am 8 years, 3 months ago #87

• tovo
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been resisting a little only because I know how much time I spend on TG and I couldn't possibly double it!! Anyway, I know nothing about singing so this looks like the place to be. Love the concept and thank you for the free period to check it out. I see that a lot of my TG mates are already here so that's good to see. I intend to make some time to check out some lessons here. I know I have everything to learn.

Re: From TG to TV..here I am 8 years, 3 months ago #90

• TVJim
  • Expert Boarder
Hi and welcome, TV Jim here, since you feel you have no experience just wanted to throw in the thought that, even though you have full access to the site go ahead and take the beginning free course 1st. Reason being, it's a very good starting point for anyone who feels they have no or very little experience. Then from there continue on into the beginning not free course. Once again welcome
keep singing, and have fun getting into
TV Jim

Re: From TG to TV..here I am 8 years, 3 months ago #95

• dekotaj
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Tony-Remember that Girl Chis showed you that freaked you out.How about this one??

youtu.be/9xMCNmUaGko

Kevin

Re: From TG to TV..here I am 8 years, 3 months ago #100

• tovo
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the welcome Jim. Yes I'll check out the beginner course for sure. What I'm saying is that I have tried singing but know zero about the theory.

Yeah Kevin a little strange in terms of the lack of emotion (Not sure of the thinking there) but not as freaky as the other woman in question (and a nice voice as well)

Re: From TG to TV..here I am 8 years, 3 months ago #102

• dekotaj
  • Fresh Boarder
It was the lack of emotion that made me think of Amy.In fact I enjoy watching them play and sing.They sure have a good time.

Kevin
  • Page: