Username Password: Remember me

Another introduction through TG
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to Totally Vocals

TOPIC: Another introduction through TG

Another introduction through TG 8 years, 9 months ago #9

Hey all!

Great to see this new website launched!

As for me, I just love to sing and have been ever since I can imagine. It's sĂșch a great way of expressing myself and to release stress in this hectic world that we live in.

Like several others, I got to this place through TG, wich is the most fantastic site for learning the guitar. If this vocal-site is going to be anything like it, it'll be truly great!

To me, one goes with the other, singing and accompanying myself with an instrument. I love to play my instruments, but if I can't sing as well, I get bored easily.

Needles to say that I'm very excited to learn more about singing!

Cheers all,

Vanessa
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by nesh16041972.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TVJim

Re: Another introduction through TG 8 years, 9 months ago #11

Same for me. I'd like to move to the next level in singing to be able to get the level of feeling into songs that Vanessa does.
I may have Alessandra looking over my shoulder at the lessons too.

Greetings from Switzerland
Chris
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by neverfoundthetime.

Re: Another introduction through TG 8 years, 9 months ago #12

• markm
  • Fresh Boarder
Well you can add me to the list of TG'ers that found his way here. Congrats on the new site!!! Yes I am one who wishes that I could sing anything that resembles a note while playing the guitar. To be honest I'm in such a funk now that I can't sing worth a damn that my guitar playing is suffering as I really don't want to put in the effort anymore. Well not quite to that extent but I'm not getting as much enjoyment from playing as I used to because I simply have no concept of singing as is evident from my previous videos over at TG. With that said I'm hoping for a vocal chord miracle with the help of Totallyvocals. Glad to be aboard.

MarkM

Re: Another introduction through TG 8 years, 9 months ago #13

• suziko
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm excited to see this site being launched. I think most of us want to be able to sing and, ideally, to sing well. Or at least to sing on-key. I can relate to what MarkM has said about getting discouraged about singing. I have definitely been in that space many times. Chord solos and instrumentals are a lot of fun, and I do tackle them regularly, but generally, I want to play guitar songs that back up the vocals. Hopefully I'll find some tips to improve my own singing here at TV.

Suzi

Re: Another introduction through TG 8 years, 9 months ago #14

• andyt
  • Fresh Boarder
No professional singers allowed. I'm sorry Ness, but you and Chris have to leave now. LOL

I'm really glad this site came alive finally. We've been waiting for it since the teaser lessons on TG.

Re: Another introduction through TG 8 years, 9 months ago #19

Vanessa Wrote:
As for me, I just love to sing and have been ever since I can imagine.

Yeah Yeah Yeah.... and it's not a Beatles song!!
I suppose it was as easy as strumming a guitar.
LOL

Andy Wrote:
No professional singers allowed. I'm sorry Ness, but you and Chris have to leave now. LOL

Andy I think they are Holograms!!
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by thereshopeyet.